這幅畫畫著廣大的世界
If a picture paints a thousand words,
但為什麼不能讓我畫出你呢?
then why can't I paint you?
這世界從未現出
The words will never show,
這是你我都知道的
the you I've come to know.
假如我能離去
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
那麼我將何去何從呢?
then where am I to go?
沒有一處是我的歸處
There's no one's home but you.
你還是帶走全部而離開我
You're all that's left me to.
當我的愛走向黑暗地帶時
And when my love for life is running dry,
你總能來到我身邊將我推離深淵
you come and pour yourself on me.
如果男生能在同一時間現身在兩個地方的話
If a man could be two places at one time,
那麼我也會跟隨今天和明天
I'd be with you.Tomorrow and today,
一路上永遠陪伴在你的身旁
beside you all the way.
假如世界慢慢地停止轉動並且慢慢地走向死亡
If the world should stop revolving,
而那時的我也再這世界時
spinning slowly down to die,
我將會等你到海枯石爛
And when the world was through.I'd spend the end with you.
那只是一次又一次的開始然後又走向結束
Then one by one the stars would go out.
到那時的你和我將徹底地飛離而遠去
Then you and I would simply fly away.